14th August 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD with stipend being a M.Sc(Bioinformatics) last semester candidate?

Hi,
This is my last semester in M.Sc(Bioinformatics). I want to carry on with PhD in such a way that I can also earn side by side through the stipend. In which entrance exam should I appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  2. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  3. How much monthly stipend I will get if I do my Ph.D in English?
  4. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?
  6. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  7. Entrance exams to do PhD for MCA 3rd semester student?
  8. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to get stipend in doing Ph.D?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  11. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  16. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  18. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester?
26th August 2015, 11:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD with stipend being a M.Sc(Bioinformatics) last semester candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
This is my last semester in M.Sc(Bioinformatics). I want to carry on with PhD in such a way that I can also earn side by side through the stipend. In which entrance exam should I appear?
You are studying M.Sc in Bioinformatics so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?