16th December 2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Natural Sciences) admission in IIITDM Jabalpur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in IIITDM Jabalpur for studying for a PhD(Natural Sciences) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score as well.

18th December 2020, 09:11 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Natural Sciences) admission in IIITDM Jabalpur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Natural Sciences) admission in IIITDM Jabalpur is as follows.

Admission will be done on the basis of GATE score.

Applicant must have completed Masters with minimum aggregate of 60% in relevant subjects to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?