21st October 2011, 11:09 AM
sapapathy

Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?

i am p.dhanasekaran ,do in B.E(chemical engineering)-final year.i want to miniproject in drdo, what is the procedure?

22nd January 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?

can we apply for main projects now..?
1st March 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?

I am a m-tech first year student from NITK, surathkal (Industrial pollution control) I have 2 do my 2nd year project from june onwards, can u please inform me about the procedure or vacancies for the project?? my E-mail Id is [email protected], Ph no: 8884089882
9th April 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

hello,Iam pursuing my btech 3rd year.Iam interested to do mini project in DRDO. Iam from mechanical field and interested in production,turbines and boilers.Can you please help me to know about the details and procedure for applying ???
14th April 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i am B.tech 3rd year student from NIT Warangal........................i mailed my resume to the director of DMRL requesting him for doing the project for the summer but did not receive any sort of reply what should i do??........plz reply???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?