14th February 2021, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Psychology) in KK University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to doing a PhD course in the field of Psychology. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in KK University. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

14th February 2021, 11:34 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Psychology) in KK University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD(Psychology) in KK University is as follows.

Applicant can secure admission through entrance exam conducted by university ( KK entrance test).

Applicant can also get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?