25th September 2012, 11:47 PM
arunavaghosh

Is there any current notification from Indian Army about Job exam for pursuing B.Tech ECE students? What is the procedure to apply?

Is there any current notifications from Indian army about job exam for persuing B.Tech(ECE) students? If any then what are the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  2. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I apply for Indian Army while doing Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)? What is the procedure to apply?
  5. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  6. How to apply for Indian Army while in final year B.Tech?
  7. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  8. Entrance procedure in Indian Army for B.Tech. students?
  9. Can MCA students get into Indian Army on the basis of MCA qualification? How to get a job there?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student? -- [New]
  12. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  13. Names of the job vacancies in Indian Army?
  14. Is there any vacancy available in Indian Army for BSc Nursing Completing students? Procedure to apply for it? When will be the exam? What are the requirements for it?
  15. What is the procedure to give the exam to get recruited in Indian Army? Types of interview questions?
  16. Army or other Defence services after Hotel Management? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Army for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to join Indian Army for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
24th June 2015, 11:07 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any current notification from Indian Army about Job exam for pursuing B.Tech ECE students? What is the procedure to apply?

Yes you are eligible to join Indian Army while pursuing your final year of B.tech ECE course but for this you will have to clear Combined Defense Services examination.

The same examination is held by UPSC twice in a year and are commonly known as CDS I & CDS II. Also the notifications for same examinations are released in the months of August and March and the examination is held in the months of February and August respectively.

The qualifications required for the Indian Army wing of CDS are as here under:-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* You must have done your graduation or pursuing the final year of same with nay discipline from a recognized university.

* Your age must be within 19 years to 25 years.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the norms of service.

The examination is held in the two phases. Phase one is the written examination where as the phase second is the Service Selection Board interview.

For more queries about the pattern of examination and keydates of upcoming CDS examination log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?