29th April 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?

Hello,
I want to apply for JE recruitment in UPPCL.
Can you please tell me when the notification comes?
Kindly provide me the details immediately.
I have completed my B.Tech(ECE).
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed selection procedure and requirements to apply in UPPCL Accountant recruitment? -- [New]
  2. IAS exam, how to get form? availability and submission procedure?
  3. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  4. Am I eligible for admission in B.Ed at IP University?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply in UPPCL Technician recruitment?
  6. Detailed information and requirements to apply in Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  7. When will be the notification for the Sub-Inspector Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about CMAT? When the notification will be released?
  9. When will be the TRB Exam?
  10. When the notification of TOEFL will be released? Detailed information about TOEFL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is working as a Software Developer?
  11. Am I eligible for UPPCL recruitment?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI PO as per my academic marks?
  14. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in IIT-Delhi?
  15. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  16. Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released?
  17. When the notification of DNB-CET will be released? Detailed information about DNB-CET?
  18. When the notification of TANCET for M.E. will be released? Detailed information of TANCET-ME?
1st May 2015, 09:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has already Issued UPPCL AE and JE Recruitment Notification Advt. No. 4/VSA/2015/AE). UPPCL is going to fill up vacancies under Electrical Engineering Branch and Civil Engineering Branch for the post name Assistant Engineer (Trainee). You are eligible to apply against Assistant Engineer (Trainee) posts under Electrical Engineering even though you are a B.Tech ECE graduate as Electrical is one of the streams of ECE.

Age Required: (01-01-2015)

Minimum age - 21 years

Maximum age - 40 years

UPPCL AE/ JE Recruitment 2015 Important Dates:

@ Payment of Application processing Fees - 15th May, 2015 to 15th June, 2015

@ Completion of Application Form - 17th May, 2015 to 17th June, 2015

Help Desk Email Address: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?