29th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Environmental Studies) in Central University of Rajasthan? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Environmental Studies from Central University of Rajasthan. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?

2nd August 2019, 02:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Environmental Studies) in Central University of Rajasthan? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in Environmental Studies at Central University of Rajasthan. For PhD admission a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant subject with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 55% marks in aggregate.

Admission to this course will be done on the basis of CUCET ( Central University Common Entrance Test) followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.curaj.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?