1st June 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Details about complete procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D course?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing b.a. Programe. And i m interested in phd. So i want to know the complete procedure for phd. 1- requirement of percentage in b.a. Program. And what requirement of percentage after that. And what is the charges for phd.?

4th June 2015, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about complete procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D course?

You have to complete at least a master's degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for admission in Ph.D programme in India. If you belong to reserved category then you will get 5% relaxation for getting admission. Universities released Ph.D notification every year and if you fulfill the criteria then you have to apply on a prescribed format and send the application with required documents.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you must try to qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF/GATE in your respective field. This will make you eligible for admission in any University across India without appearing for any other Ph.D entrance exam. If you are not able to qualify then you have to appear for entrance exam plus the interview if you are shortlisted for it. Admission is based on merit and you need to score top marks in it.
2nd August 2019, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about complete procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D course?

How many years required to complete phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?