12th February 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?

Sir I am SC category student, and I have done M.Sc in Zoology with 82%. What should I do to do Ph.D after this?

13th February 2016, 12:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?

As you have successfully completed M.Sc (Master of Science) in Zoology, I suggest you to pursue Ph.D in Zoology (Doctoral Program). In order to pursue Ph.D in Zoology, you may appear in any of the below entrance examinations. Some of the top most examinations are,
>> ICAR Entance Exam
>> JIPMER Entrance Examination
>> Periyar University Ph.D in Zoology Entrance Exam
>> Burdwan Ph.D Zoology Entrance Examination
>> All India Common Entrance Exam
>> Banaras Hindu University Ph.D in Zoology Entrance Exam
>> Kolkata University Ph.D Entrance Exam
>> Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Zoology Exam
>> Calicut University Ph.D Zoology Exam
13th February 2016, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am SC category student, and I have done M.Sc in Zoology with 82%. What should I do to do Ph.D after this?
You have got 82% marks in M.SC in Zoology so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you must qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
13th February 2016, 01:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after completion of M.Sc course. You can definitely pursue Phd course after completion of your M.Sc. course. As per the latest rules and regulations from UGC, one has to appear in any PhD entrance exam to get admission in PhD course. Hence you need to appear in PhD entrance exam to get your admission done. You can appear in UGC-NET, JRF, or any PhD entrance exam conducted by various universities across India to get your admission done. The universities will also conduct interviews for the final selection step.
13th February 2016, 10:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do PhD in Zoology after M.Sc in Zoology with 82% marks. The aspirant can do the course in many universities with this qualification. The aspirant has to prepare for an entrance examination. The universities conduct entrance examinations separately for the admission. You have to choose the university and apply to the course. After you clear the entrance examination you will be asked to attend an interview before selection. You have to contact the universities for exact details. The course is available in many universities like;
4th November 2019, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have Submitted my final Ph. D. thesis with Zoology Subject. I am Jobless right now and I need a Job. On the besis of final submission of thesis, where I should find the job ? Kindly Help Me.
Thanking You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?