15th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in BHU-PMT-2017? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in Banaras Hindu University?

Can I know the eligibility criteria of BHU-PMT of 2017? Please tell me about the cutoff marks to achieve MBBS seat in Banaras Hindu University.

17th October 2016, 03:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BHU-PMT-2017? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in Banaras Hindu University?

To appear for any medical entrance examination you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria, so to appear for BHU-PMT 2017 entrance examination you have to meet the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board.

> Candidates must be an Indian citizen.

> Candidates must appear in the AIPMT examination and should have their score card.

> The age limit of the candidate should be in between 17 years to 25 years.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can appear for BHU-PMT 2017 entrance examination.
17th October 2016, 06:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BHU-PMT-2017? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in Banaras Hindu University?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear in the BHU PMT, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to appear in the BHU PMT:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates must have scored at least of 50% aggregate of marks in class 12th examination.
Candidates age must be in between 17 to 25 years.

It is very difficult to provide you the cut off marks to get admission in Banaras Hindu University as the cut off marks changes every year. So, it will be better for you to contact to the respective University to get the exact updated details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?