6th November 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University to do PhD Persian? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

I need to do PhD in Persian from Maulana Azad National Urdu University. Please tell me how to get admission? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for PhD(Persian) course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  3. PhD Urdu entrance exam question papers of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  5. When the admission of M.A.(Persian) will be started at Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  7. Previous year question papers of PhD in Urdu of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
  8. What is the cut-off for B.Ed in Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU)?
  9. Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?
  10. How many PhD(Women’s Studies) seats are available in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  12. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When the application for PhD(Arabic) admission will be released in Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  14. How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?
  15. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  16. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  18. Eligibility to study MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
12th November 2017, 09:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University to do PhD Persian? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Below I have maintained the eligibility criteria to do PhD in Persian at Maulana Azad Urdu University, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do PhD in Persian:-

Candidates must have completed their Master's degree in Persian language from a recognised university.

Candidates must have scored at 55% of marks in Master's degree.

Candidates must have qualified in the NET examination.
12th November 2017, 10:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University to do PhD Persian? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Procedure to get admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University to do PhD Persian:-

The eligibility to study the phd in persian is a pass in post graduation in persian or allied subject with at least 55% marks in Maulana Azad National Urdu University.

The admission will be made once in an academic year based on the performance of the candidate in the written test and interview .

Who have qualified UGC / CSIR - NET /JRF, GATE/ SLET / M Phil are exempted from written test.

You have to apply online for the admission to the Ph.D in a persian.

The university website link is Maulana Azad National Urdu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?