8th November 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Exam pattern, syllabus and number of seats available for applying Ph.D entrance exam in IGNOU?

I would like to know the exam pattern, detailed syllabus, number of seats, duration of the exam of PHD in English at IGNOU? Can you please give me the information on the same? I need to start the preparation as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about PhD entrance exam from IGNOU
  2. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce? -- [New]
  3. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  4. Details of RIMC for 8th class? What are the total number of seats? Syllabus for 8th class entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics in IGNOU? Total fee to study PhD in IGNOU?
  7. What is the Syllabus for M.Sc Entrance Exam? Information regarding the number of seats for this course?
  8. Pattern of Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematics) and syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  10. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Date of availability of AIPMT online forms?
  12. Economics syllabus and question pattern of Mumbai University PhD entrance exam? Previous year question paper for preparation?
  13. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  14. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed with last year entrance exam score in IGNOU? Is there management seats available in IGNOU for B.Ed?
  17. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  18. Latest exam pattern and syllabus of PhD Biochemistry from AIIMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?