4th May 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed with last year entrance exam score in IGNOU? Is there management seats available in IGNOU for B.Ed?

Hello,
I had written my B.Ed entrance exam last year. But due to certain circumstances I had not attended the counselling. Am I eligible for admission into B.Ed course now? Is there any management seats in IGNOU B.Ed available? Please let me know this.

7th May 2016, 04:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed with last year entrance exam score in IGNOU? Is there management seats available in IGNOU for B.Ed?

Eligibility to get admission in IGNOU for B.Ed:

The candidate should have passed the bachelor degree or masters degree with 50% marks with the subject of sciences,social sciences,commerce, humanity, bachelor's in engineering etc.

SC, ST and other categories of candidates there shall be relaxation of 5% marks If any, as per Government of India rules.

The candidate should submit theie application form only at the nearby Regional Centre.

Masters degree awarded without a first degrees is not expected for purpose of academic studies in IGNOU.
7th May 2016, 10:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed with last year entrance exam score in IGNOU? Is there management seats available in IGNOU for B.Ed?

No, you can't get admission based on your previous year result. Admission will be available only through this year entrance exam. IGNOU doesn't have any management quota seats.

You can get admission only through entrance exam and counselling based on your qualification. Hence, be prepared for this year entrance exam.
6th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done ETT as a regular student from SCERT Punjab.I have done graduation and post graduation in first division.Now I am Punjab govt.employee in forest deptt. I have n't give IGNOU entrance exam.Am I eligible for B.ed admission 2017 in Amritsar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?