17th December 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Examination date of DBT-JRF?

hello
i want to know the probable date for
applying for entrance exam for DBT-JRF.......
can anyone tell me the date immediately
please tell me as soon as possible

19th December 2014, 05:49 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Examination date of DBT-JRF?

DBT-JRF has been already conducted in this year. Every year Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India introduces DBT-JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) awarded fellowship for pursuing research in Biotechnology and Applied Biology. Award is based under two categories for qualified students. Under Category-I, a student can register for Ph.D program in institutes or universities in India. The maximum candidates awarded under category-I are 275. Under Category-II, students can get any DBT sponsored Project which is equivalent to NET and GATE. The maximum candidates awarded under category-II are 100.
Every year Biotechnology Eligibility Test(BET) is conducted by DBT-JRF. The application form is released in the end of March. For further details, I have attached Information Brochure in which you will get the information regarding eligibility criteria and procedure to apply, information regarding documents required, syllabus of DBT-JRF(BET), merit list of this year qualified students, sample question paper of DBT-JRF(BET) and universities which offered admission for DBT-JRF.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Documents required for DBT-JRF.pdf(22.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf Information Brochure of DBT-JRF.pdf(162.0 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf Sample QP of DBT-JRF(BET).pdf(979.5 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf Selected students in DBT-JRF.pdf(100.2 KB, 142 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus of DBT-JRF(BET).pdf(174.8 KB, 124 views)
File Type: pdf Universities under DBT-JRF.pdf(175.9 KB, 106 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?