19th January 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Fee for entrance exam and admission in PhD?

Hi,

What is fee for entrance exam for phd?
What is fee structure for fee to take admission in phd?

Thanks,
Sagar Bhosale

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  2. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  4. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  5. Is it mandatory to appear for the entrance exam of Ph.D? I want to take admission for Ph.D in IISC
  6. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?
  8. discussion about Ph.D.
  9. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  10. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  11. Information about Ph.D entrance and procedure for admission after completing M.Phil?
  12. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  13. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  14. How much marks is required for taking admission for Ph.D in History? What's the fee structure and age limitation for the same?
  15. Admission in fee details for PhD in Chemistry from Europe?
  16. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. How to take admission in Ph.D from AMU? I have completed MBA from BBD university
  18. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
23rd January 2014, 09:28 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee for entrance exam and admission in PhD?

To join Ph.D, you have to crack the entrance examination. The entrance examination are conducted by Various top Universities.

University of Pune Eligibility Criteria :-

The candidate should have passed post graduate from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The candidate must secure at least 50% Marks in their examination OR the candidate must have passed Post graduate Examination Law Faculty with 55% and 5% Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.

Ph.D Entrance Exam Fee :-

-->> Open Category AND Visually Handicapped (VH i.e. Blind) & Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates - 1000.00/-
-->> Reserved Category (SC / ST / D.T/.N.T. /OBC /SBC) - 750.00/-

The candidates who are exempted from appearing Paper- I & II

-->> Open Category AND Visually Handicapped (VH i.e. Blind) & Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates - 800.00/-
-->> Reserved Category (SC / ST / D.T/.N.T. /OBC /SBC) - 600.00/-

Notification will be publish in the month of October or November in the official website of University of Pune. More details, Visit the official website :- http://www.unipune.ac.in/phdexam/eligibility.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?