6th June 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Fees structure for Doctorate degree in Business Administration through distance learning? Best institutes in India for the same?

Respect Sir,

Please show the fees structure for for doctorate degree and if distance learning learning is available or not , if yes then where are best institutions located in India ?And what are the prospect in it?

Regards,

Shiv Narayan Taker
Aizawl , Mizoram

Related Questions:
  1. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  2. What is the benefit of doing regular MBA course than in Correspondence?
  3. Can I do Doctorate in Economics through distance learning?
  4. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  5. How to do MPA(Master of Public Administration) through distance learning
  6. What is the procedure for MBA correspondence?
  7. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  8. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which field should I do MBA after completing bachelor of business administration? Universities offering this course through distance learning?
  10. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  11. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  12. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  13. Which is the best government college for BCA and BBA?
  14. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  15. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  16. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  18. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completion of Diploma in Business Administration from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?