15th December 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Good topic of research in Commerce for NET/JRF qualified?

Sir...,I am doing my masters in commerce and am a 1st year student in St.Berchmans College,Changanacherry,Kerala..I have qualified for the UGC NET/JRF December. I would be so thankful if you could help me out for finding a good topic for my research study.I am a starter and only knows a little about research.But am sure i could do a better research paper.Managerial Economics and Marketing are my favourite subjects.I need to know some good and feasible topics for me. Expecting your reply.Thankyou.

26th May 2014, 06:14 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Good topic of research in Commerce for NET/JRF qualified?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know about the researchable topics in the field of commerce as you can apply for JRF or NET to study for.

So I am going to clearing your doubts and give you some information about the Topics that you can apply for the JRF and NET exams. So the researchable topics are for the commerce stream are – 1. Creative Curriculum then comes 2. Advance marketing research project then comes 3. Research time tracking and management project then comes 4. E- Commerce application then comes 5.Assist with project manager then comes 6. Research on financial project then comes 7. Developing on E commerce course and Uploading products then comes 8. Research on logistic and commercial then comes 9. Financial and commercial announcement then comes 10. Magneto Group in commerce project.

So these are the some basic courses that you have been used for the NET or JRF exam and also this is also the research base subjects so that you can done this with the study. Then the choice is yours that what you want to do and which subject you have been chosen for. So best of luck for you and for your future.
3rd December 2016, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know what is the research paper topics for commerce student.my interested subjects human resource management and marketing. Please tell me research paper topics
9th February 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed M.com and also qualified NET/JRF. I wand to do Phd. Suggest good topics for my research. Also help me how I write research synopsis. My interested subjects are Finance and accounts, and marketing. Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?