7th February 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get Ph.D admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh university?

I have done M.A in social work(msw). I want to Phd from Chaudhary Charan Singh university. How to apply Ph.D and entrance form will provided from which date. This university is Ph.D in regular or correspondence. So, please answer my question. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  2. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  3. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  5. How to take admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University Hisar
  6. Which college of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University offer PhD in Human Development & Family Studies?
  7. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
  8. How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure?
  9. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
  10. Which one should I choose in between M.Phil and Ph.D to become a Scientist after M.Sc Botany? Procedure to get admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut?
  11. Eligibility to apply for M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) course in Chaudhary Charan Singh University for M.Sc postgraduate?
  12. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  13. Does Chaudhary Charan Singh University offers M.Phil in Mathematics in distance mode? -- [New]
  14. Entrance exam to get admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh Polytechnic, Bhajan Pura, Delhi? Cut off marks of previous year?
  15. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  16. Top Ten BCA Colleges in India?? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India?
  18. Which coaching institute provides coaching for Paper Ii of PGT(English)?
8th February 2017, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Ph.D admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh university?

Admission notification for Ph.D is released by the concerned university every year and both regular and correspondence modes are available. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the university.

Just make sure that you are well prepared for entrance exam and interview. You can opt for regular and correspondence according to your choice in the application form.
8th February 2017, 09:52 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get Ph.D admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh university?

To pursue PHD in Chaudhary Charan Singh University is the best choice.And this University provides regular classes for PHD.If you got more than 50% in PG you are eligible to proceed your PHD in this college.

For admissions, you can apply through online and there is an entrance exam like be prepare your Thesis and have to give the seminar and also submit your synopsis.

Entrance exam and admission dates are announced in University website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?