26th October 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Course suitable for me in M.Tech or MBA after pursing B.E?

I pursuing my degree in B.E so i wanted know which course is suitable for me M.Tech or MBA. i hope u help me out to take decision..

29th October 2011, 12:54 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course suitable for me in M.Tech or MBA after pursing B.E?

Sir,
I am currently pursuing BTech in electrical and electronics. I would like to know which is the best option available after b.tech. Should i go in for M.Tech or MBA. Also could you give me list of colleges offering these course and also job opportunities thereafter.
9th November 2011, 05:56 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

after pursuing BE .
i think you should go for ME/M.tech .
because in that way you can continue your field.
and being master of that .
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 08:34 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

It totally depends on you in which you have interest-------

1.)M.tech--if you want to go in your technical field this is best..
qualified exam-GATE
While studying M. tech you will get scholarship of good amount so while studying you need not to spend much amount while studying ..
and after m. tech you can get good jobs in government sector and with good salary ..

2,)MBA--if you want to go in management side or buisness side.
qualified exam-cat,mat..
Even in MBA also if you get good rank and into good institute then also it is good and
in joining time you will get more salary...

Salary wise i thing MBA is best , we do have good salary in m.tech field but that need patience as it is more in research and knowledge rather than earning...
10th November 2011, 12:30 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I pursuing my degree in B.E so i wanted know which course is suitable for me M.Tech or MBA. i hope u help me out to take decision..
Hi,

First of all, yo uneed to find what makes you to work most. What is your interest makes big difference.If you have interest in your core field, then it would be better to go for M.Tech.

If you are interested in management, extra curricular activities and business then it would be better to choose MBA.

If you want to earn highest salaries then MBA would be the right choice. For that you need to get admission into top level B-schools.

End of the day,MBA and M.Tech both are very lucrative fields for bright future.One takes to the heights in technical world and other takes you to the top level management.

M.Tech or MBA, you can get better life if you do it top class institutions. Even state level universities are not enough to have highly commended lify style.

All the best
29th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the job potential for MBA (Telecom)?
11th January 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How much average salary in top level B-schools?
31st January 2012, 06:50 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

It is very nice to hear from you that you want go for higher study. It will be very much helpfull to you to search and get high salary job in future.

now a days the main demand of MBA is
1. Human resourse
2. Finance
3. Marketing management
4. Systems
5. IT

So you can go for these course for MBA also there are several course like

NGO Management
Rural Management
Forest Management
Hospitality Management
Communication Management
Operations Management
International Management

But to get admission on MBA you have to qualify entrance exam followed by interview and GD.

All india Entrance exam are
1. CAT
2. MAt
3. XAT etc

Qualification required
1. garduate from any recognized university with any discipline and at least 50% marks

Some good collages :
1. Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad)
2. Indian Institute of Management (LUCKNOW)
3. Indian Institute of Management (Kolkata)
4. Indian Institute of Management (Kozhikode)
5. Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University (FMS)(New Delhi)
7. Xavier Institute of Management (Bhubaneshwar)
8. International Management Institute (New Delhi)

all the best..
9th February 2012, 12:23 AM
unagi

Yes of course you can do MBA after B.tech,It is not hard procedure to apply for the MBA course, MBA stands for Master in Business Administrator it is of 2 years and has a widely scope in India and Abroad also.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]The Basic eligibility to do MBA :[/COLOR]

You need to be graduate with minimum 50% in either stream from recognized university and there is relaxation if you are belong to SC/ST category.
You should have the entrance exam score card in either CAT/MAT/XAT exam.
There is no age limit to apply for the MBA course.

Its very good that you are doing B.tech and yes you can get more opportunities if you completed your MBA after B.tech.
You can do MBA in following Fiels for increasing your opportunities.

1. Human Resourse MAnagement(HRM) -
MBA(HR) is a very good stream and you can get a job of HR in any company after doing this course. As HR's job is related with Human resource so its very important job and you can get a very good salary after doing MBA with HR stream.

2. Technology-
MBA with Technology also will be very good for you as you also having a B.Tech digree and this will provide you a very good job and also a very good salary too.

3. Information Technology-
MBA (IT) is also a very good course for getting a job in a IT company and your B.tech digree will add some points in your qualification for getting a very good package.

4. Material Management-
MBA in operation management is also very good for B.tech students and it will also a job providing stream of MBA.

5. Their other many streams of MBA and they are-

- Marketing

- Finance

- Retail Management

- Insurance

- Banking

- Telecom Management

- Event Managemen

- International Business

You can choose any of one which is of your interest.
Good Luck.
30th April 2012, 11:25 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you will get scholarship of good amount so while studying you need not to spend much amount while studying .and after m. tech you can get good jobs in government sector and with good salary .MBA--if you want to go in management side or buisness side.
qualified exam-cat,mat..
Even in MBA also if you get good rank and into good institute then also it is good and
in joining time you will get more salary.
2nd May 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

is energy engineering suits for M.E after completing B.E in Electrical and electronics
27th March 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

If I complete the course of C. A with course the of five years of MBA then how much is my per month sallery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?