8th September 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Is Hindi ratna exam enough for getting Hindi Teacher job in Orissa?

Dear sir,

I have completed my hindi ratna exam. Is it enough to get a Hindi Teacher job in Orissa. Please mail me immediately undersign my e-mail address [email protected]

10th September 2015, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Hindi ratna exam enough for getting Hindi Teacher job in Orissa?

You can get contractual or temporary job on the basis of your qualification. If you want a better job with better salary as a teacher then B.Ed is a must for you after completion of graduation.

Therefore, you can surely apply for jobs but chances of selection is low because schools prefer B Ed qualified candidates.
10th December 2015, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ratna in hind, what should have to do for hind teacher io govt. School in odisha
6th May 2022, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Is Hindi Ratna is enough for high school Hindi teacher.
15th July 2022, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Yes but you have to join training after ratna
14th June 2023, 08:27 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The Hindi Ratna exam is a proficiency examination conducted by the Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha (DBHPS) for individuals who wish to demonstrate their proficiency in the Hindi language. While the Hindi Ratna exam can be a valuable qualification, its sufficiency for getting a Hindi teacher job in Odisha (formerly known as Orissa) would depend on the specific requirements and policies of the hiring institutions or organizations.

To become a Hindi teacher in Odisha, it is essential to meet the eligibility criteria and qualifications set by the concerned authorities, such as the Odisha School Education Department or the respective educational institutions. These criteria typically include educational qualifications, such as a Bachelor's or Master's degree with Hindi as a subject, and a B.Ed. degree for teaching positions.

While the Hindi Ratna exam can demonstrate your proficiency in the Hindi language, it may not fulfill the complete set of requirements for becoming a Hindi teacher. In addition to language proficiency, educational qualifications and teaching experience (if any) are generally given significant weightage during the recruitment process.

Therefore, it is advisable to carefully review the specific eligibility criteria and job requirements mentioned in the recruitment notifications or announcements issued by the concerned authorities or educational institutions in Odisha. This will provide the most accurate information regarding the qualifications, certifications, and proficiency exams necessary for Hindi teacher jobs in Odisha.
30th June 2023, 11:16 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

The Hindi Ratna exam is designed to assess proficiency in the Hindi language and is recognized by various organizations. It can certainly be beneficial for securing a job as a Hindi teacher, including in different states like Odisha (formerly Orissa). However, it's important to check the specific requirements set by the educational institutions or government bodies in Orissa for Hindi teaching positions. They may have additional qualifications or criteria for employment. It is recommended to consult official sources or contact relevant authorities for accurate information regarding Hindi teaching jobs in Orissa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?