7th October 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Hindi Teacher job in Abroad?

I i want to do job in abroad as a hindi teacher plz let me know how can i get job there and what i have to do for that.i have done my B A in hindi and Sanskrit.i am pursuing Bed. i have 3 years experience in same field. i am very much interested to do job there.

7th November 2014, 01:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get Hindi Teacher job in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I i want to do job in abroad as a hindi teacher plz let me know how can i get job there and what i have to do for that.i have done my B A in hindi and Sanskrit.i am pursuing Bed. i have 3 years experience in same field. i am very much interested to do job there.
Yes, of course you are eligible for Hindi Teacher job in Abroad. But, you must also complete M.Ed in Hindi in order to get Hindi Teacher job in Abroad.

To get Hindi Teacher job in Abroad, you must submit the application to the EdCIL. The Minimum educational qualification to become a Hindi Teacher in Abroad, is that must have completed a master's degree with a M.Ed with at least 3 years working experience as a Hindi Teacher in reputed school.

I suggest you to learn the country's local language. Because it will helpful to communicate with that country students. otherwise you won't be able to communicate with that country students.
19th March 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I have phd degree in Sanskrit linguistic and dual acharya insanskrit language .please help me teaching job in USA. Dr. Sanjeet tiwari. Email sanjittiwary@gmail. Com.
5th January 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Please sir I am Teaching M.A Hindi B.Ed ....I am abroad teaching skill in do....so one chances sir..my Number 9858230967...
21st March 2017, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in Hindi literature and doing post graduation in same subject after completing masters can I get job of Hindi teacher in abroad ??
21st March 2023, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

We have to qualifiy the IELTS for hindi teacher in abroad?
21st March 2023, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

We have to qualify the IELTS for hindi teacher in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?