13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How to become government professor after BSc? What are the books available to read?

I am studying bsc physics, but i want to become a govt professor, what i want to do and what are the books available to read? Please make solution for this....

14th June 2021, 04:50 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How to become government professor after BSc? What are the books available to read?

Procedure to become government professor after BSc can be seen below.

You have to complete MSc Physics with minimum 55% than you are eligible to appear in UGC NET.

Now, Crack UGC NET or equivalent exam with good marks to be eligible to recruited as Assistant Professor at any recognized university.

You can apply for any recruitment for the Assistant Professor on the basis of UGC NET score.

Your final selection will be done through interview at respective university.

Book to prepare for the preparation of UGC NET examination.
I would suggest you to go for Arihant Physics for NET.
You can also go for Rukmani Physics books for UGC NET.
15th June 2021, 04:49 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to become government professor after BSc? What are the books available to read?

You should select a subject which you want to teach in college and pursue your post-graduation in that subject. You must have 55% marks in your post-graduation. After that you have to pass National Eligibility Test to get eligible for assistant professor post.

Visit the website www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?