25th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NASA for research after Aeronautical engineering? Is ISRO better than NASA for research?

Hello sir, I am M.Tech in Aeronautical engineering and doing job at ISRO. How can I join NASA for research in my field? Is ISRO better than NASA for research?

Related Questions:
  1. What should i study after 10th to make career in NASA?
  2. Details of joining NASA or ISRO after Aeronautical engineering?
  3. How to become a NASA astronaut?
  4. Admission in ISRO or NASA after 12th standard? Procedure to follow after degree to join ISRO or NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do civil engineering and then join NASA/ISRO?
  6. How to join ISRO, BARC or NASA to do research after BE Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and procedure to join it?
  7. How can I join NASA to do research being a Bangladeshi resident and studying Engineering from India?
  8. How can I get admitted in NASA or ISRO after 12th? I am 12th student and want to do research in aeronautics
  9. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  10. How to Join NASA after B.E in Computer Engineering?
  11. How I can get placement in ISRO and NASA? What we need to get prepared of?
  12. How to join ISRO and NASA for research in Astronomy? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  13. Research in NASA after M.Tech from IIT? Entrance test and qualification details?
  14. How to enter NASA?
  15. Procedure to join Space research centers like NASA after 12th standard? What is the percentage required?
  16. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. What should I have to do to become an Astronomer after 10th?
  18. How much percentage is needed to join NASA to study research work in Physics?
27th November 2016, 12:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join NASA for research after Aeronautical engineering? Is ISRO better than NASA for research?

ISRO is considered to have a better efficiency rate as compared to NASA. However, NASA has a better infrastructure and funding as compared to ISRO. Hence, it is considered a better place to go for further research. However, the better place of research depends on the field of research you are aiming and you should take decision accordingly. You can try for NASA after few years of service in ISRO. Otherwise you can go for higher studies in USA and then opt for research in NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?