16th August 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 80% in M.Sc?

Sir,
I have done my M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) with 80%. I want to do PhD with Biotechnology. Please tell me how I can apply for CSIR-UGC-NET for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  4. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology
  5. Am I eligible for CSIR NET for Ph.D? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  6. Detailed information about UGC-NET for M.Sc(Biotechnology) last semester candidate?
  7. Gap after post graduation is a problem for pursuing PhD from foreign?
  8. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  9. How CSIR is different from UGC for NET? Should I appear in UGC-NET instead of CSIR-NET?
  10. Entrance exams other than CSIR-NET to study PhD for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  12. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  13. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  14. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it necessary to appear in UGC-NET/SLET to study PhD if completed M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD if pursuing M.Tech without GATE?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  18. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
25th August 2015, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 80% in M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done my M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) with 80%. I want to do PhD with Biotechnology. Please tell me how I can apply for CSIR-UGC-NET for this?
You have done M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) with 80% so you are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

You can apply for CSIR NET exam through below given website

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?