11th October 2021, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for mphil in Bishop hewber college?

How can I apply for mphil in Bishop hewber college. I need full details about fee structure and details about hostel facility and evening. .Thabk you

14th October 2021, 10:26 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for mphil in Bishop hewber college?

For getting admission, candidate can fill form online and offline both.
For admission in M.Phil and PhD course student may be called for written test or interview.
M.Phil course is conducted by Bharthidasan University through merit of qualifying degree.
Candidates holding masters degree with CGPA of 5.51 on 10 point scale are eligible
15th October 2021, 12:10 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

First of all.

The candidates who wish to apply for any programme shall approach either the College Office or visit the College Website.

**Admission Process:--
You can get your Application Form from the College Office on all working days from 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. by paying the prescribed fee.
Or,
**Online registration:--
Candidates must Register online through the ‘Register Online’ link available in the College Website: admission.bhc.edu.in Registered applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail/SMS.
15th October 2021, 08:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To apply for MPhil at Bishop Hewber College a candidate must have passed a Master's degree with a CGPA of 5.51 on 10 point scale in the concerned discipline from a recognized university. For admission selection, the candidates will be called for the written test or interview by the college.

Interested candidates can apply online through the college website www.bhc.edu.in by clicking on the admission tab. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?