6th July 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any course from Bishop heber college after completion of diploma in Electrical?

Can I do any course from Bishop heber college after completion of diploma in Electrical? Can someone give me the right information on the same? and let me know which course I can apply as well? Looking forward to get the answer soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Ph.D part time in Bishop Heber College in Trichy after finishing MSc Maths
  2. How to do MCA in Bishop Heber College at Trichy without writing TANCET exam?
  3. Best colleges for MSc Actuarial Science in India? Is Bishop Heber College good for MSc Acturial Science?
  4. How to prepare for IIT Entrance Exam to join M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry?
  5. How may I get details about admission procedures in different colleges situated in different regions of the country?
  6. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  7. How to study PG course in Chemistry in NIT or IIT? What is the eligibility?
  8. List of colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C course in 12th?
  9. Can we register for TANCET exam via online? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?
  11. Syllabus for Technical round of CTS Aptitude test? Whether the test is written or oral?
  12. What should I do next after completion of Diploma Electrical?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?
  16. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  18. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
7th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do any course from Bishop heber college after completion of diploma in Electrical?

No, it is not possible to pursue any course from Bishop Heber College after completion of your three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. There will be specific eligibility criteria that you need to satisfy to pursue any course. Since, you have completed your three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course by appearing in Lateral Entry examinations. You can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?