9th October 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

List of part time jobs in private companies for college students near to bishop college in Trichy?

my studying B.SC.zoology,poor family, my favor college is bishop heber ,i am interest msc zoology in this college,but i now want part time job for my higher study. Can you please give me the details about the companies to apply for the part time job?

9th October 2016, 08:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of part time jobs in private companies for college students near to bishop college in Trichy?

There are ample part time jobs available in modern world which you can opt to have a financial aid. The internet world has advanced by leaps and bounds. Hence there are many opportunities available online and you can just stay at home and work. You can opt for various freelancing job opportunities available online given by various websites and clients. You can also opt for other part time jobs like data entry, tele-caller, delivery boy, etc. to facilitate your income and earn handsome amounts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?