1st February 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD(Mathematics) admission in Maharaja Agrasen University?

Hello friends, I am interested to do PhD(Mathematics) from Maharaja Agrasen University. I would like to know how I can apply to secure admission for this PhD course at this university? Kindly let me know admission procedure for this PhD in this university. Thank you!

3rd February 2020, 06:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD(Mathematics) admission in Maharaja Agrasen University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics at Maharaja Agrasen University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.mau.ac.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?