10th November 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Banaras Hindu University B.Pharmacy entrance exam? Eligibility to apply?

Hi Sir,
I want to apply for B.Pharmacy entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University. Can you tell me how I can apply? What is the eligibility criteria for applying?

17th November 2015, 12:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to apply in Banaras Hindu University B.Pharmacy entrance exam? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I want to apply for B.Pharmacy entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University. Can you tell me how I can apply? What is the eligibility criteria for applying?
Those candidates who satisfy the below criteria are eligible,

Applicants should have passed in Intermediate or equivalent with physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects along with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. Those applicants who are waiting for results may also eligible to apply. Admission is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Official website - www.bhu.ac.in
17th November 2015, 10:44 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Banaras Hindu University B.Pharmacy entrance exam? Eligibility to apply?

Banaras Hindu University conducts its own entrance exam for B.Pharmacy Ayurveda course. You can get the application form from the campus by paying the fee. Just fill the form with all the required details and submit.

You need to have class XII qualification with physics, chemistry and biology subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.
29th March 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I want to apply for b.pharmacy in BHU so can you please tell me what is the admission procedure for the Same..
21st November 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in b.pharma (lateral entry) as I have completed d.pharma
21st November 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in b.pharma lateral entry as I have completed my d.pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?