20th July 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I do M.Phil and Ph.D after completion of MA in Geography?

Dear Sir/Mam
I am MA in geography and want M Phil and PhD in this field and in chhatisgarh or Nagpur university I will prefer so please give me best advice for this Same very urgently and please send submission date of form or entrance exam data.

thanks
Amit Asatker raipur c.g

22nd July 2016, 05:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do M.Phil and Ph.D after completion of MA in Geography?

In order to opt for the courses mentioned above you should have scored a minimum of 55% in your PG from a recognized University and after that you will have to appear and clear M.Phil/PhD entrance test.

Once you have cleared the test, you will be called for PI round and after clearing it, you will be provided a seat in any good college depending upon your marks scored.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?