21st March 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I do part time Ph.D in Karnataka college?

Hello, I have completed MBA. I am doing lectureship in BBA & MBA and I want to do part time PhD in Karnataka college. So, please guide me about any colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  2. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  3. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do part time Ph.D in Karnataka college?
  5. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges to do part time Phd in Karnataka or Tamil Nadu near by Kerala State?
  8. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  10. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  11. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  12. Which college offers part time PhD in Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA? -- [New]
  14. Details of part time PhD in IT at Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  16. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  18. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
23rd March 2017, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do part time Ph.D in Karnataka college?

You can apply for admission, when the concerned university releases the admission notification. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview. Make sure you have post graduation degree with 55% marks.

You have to apply on a prescribed format and then appear for entrance exam. You will be called for interview stage, if you qualify written exam. Admission will be on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?