20th July 2011, 11:01 PM
RAMRH

How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?

i want to do phd as part-time student. im from karnataka. here is a guide available he is with phd and 15 years of service in karnataka women university bijapur and ready to guide me. can u get my admission in ur university and under my local karnataka guide/ plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  2. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  3. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  4. Admission procedure to study regular/correspondence PhD in English Literature at New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Punjab and Haryana?
  5. How can I study correspondence PhD in English if secured less than 55% in Post Graduation?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  7. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How to do Ph.D in English as in correspondence mode?
  10. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence after completing masters in English with 60% marks
  11. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Christ University being a postgraduate of KSOU? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  14. Universities offering PhD in English to Pre-University Teacher in Karnataka?
  15. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
21st June 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?

i have scored 52% in M.A. English. i want to do ph.d. please guide me.
28th July 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?

hai sir i am Harish from Chickmagalore karnataka state and presently working as a primary school teacher with completed MA in English subject.i have a dream about Phd and fully interested to became Phd holder with do achieve but i dnt knw more abt PhD procedure so i am requesting plzz guide me wholethings about PhD..plzzz.plzzzz
mob:-9036456798
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?