9th April 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I download my E-Certificate if there is an error at UGC-NET website?

Sir,

I have cleared the UGC-NET for Management. But I'm not able to download my E-Certificate yet, as it shows error. I have send my certificates attested copies to the UGC-NET Bureau, but not received any reply. What I have to do in this case. I really want my E-Certificate.

please help me.

Thushara

8th May 2015, 05:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I download my E-Certificate if there is an error at UGC-NET website?

You will have to go to the headquarters if UGC located at New Delhi as soon as possible.
This will be the best and easiest way for you to obtain your E-Certificate.
The Headquarters in New Delhi is the place from where the UGC controls all its operations.
Also all the head of the various councils are present there and the chance of your problem getting solved will increase if you can go the headquarters with all the details of the other documents that you have.
Once you have presented all the other documents you will have to tell your problem and then it will be easily solved and you will be given the E-Certificate.
So it is best for you to visit the Headquarters without wasting anytime.
1st August 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I download my E-Certificate if there is an error at UGC-NET website?

sir,
I have passed UGC net June 2015 and NET JRF December 2015 sections. I can download net June e certificate,but unable to download net December e certificate.How can I download net December e certificate.
7th January 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I am qualified UGC net from July 2018 but I am not received my certificate in online. I have already forward my documents to the head net bureau.but not response by them. Sir forward my certificate urgently.
Sasmita Parida
6th March 2019, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm from Udupi, Karnataka. I'm unable to go Delhi to get Net ecertificate. I'm unable to download from site as it is showing some erros, Kindly provide me information for downloading NET certificate...
RegardsSushma k
Roll no 38080921
D. o. B 31/10/1990
23rd April 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

When I am downloading my Ecertificate then it showing errors in date of birth and roll no then what kind of process now for downloading certificate
24th April 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir I qualified UGC net December 2018 but I am unable to download e certificate it says INVALID CAPTCHA
what needs to be done
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?