24th December 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

When and how will I get NET certificate? What are the modes of getting certificates?

HI sir I have cleared the UGC NET held on 24-june and I want to know, when & how I will get the NET certificate in my hand. Last time there is an E certificate which u can download but this time Becaz continous error on UGC website i applied in a offline mode.

Please tell me in how many days i will get my NET certificate. Or what r the steps needs to be followed for getting the NET certificate.

27th December 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and how will I get NET certificate? What are the modes of getting certificates?

sir,
I have qualified june 2014 CSIR NET in Earth science .I have sent all documents after declaration of result but I have not received the qualification certificate still now.how long will it take to get the certificate?
15th January 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and how will I get NET certificate? What are the modes of getting certificates?

hello sir..... i am Rajender Kumar.......... recently i have cleared the ugc net exam and my subject is Hindi so I just want to know when and how i wil get my certificate......?....so please reply
28th January 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

HI sir I have cleared the UGC NET held on 24-june 2012 and I want to know, when & how I will get the NET certificate in my hand. Last time there is an E certificate which u can download but this time Becaz continous error on UGC website i applied in a offline mode.
11th March 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have qualified june 2014 CSIR NET in physical science .I have sent all documents after declaration of result for two times but I have not received the qualification certificate still now.how long will it take to get the certificate?
18th February 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I have qualified dec-2015 cbse net in commerce .I want to know, when & how I will get the NET certificate in my hand. Last time there is an E certificate which you can download but this time Because of continuous error on UGC website i applied in a offline mode
10th July 2017, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

I have qualified Dec 2015 CBSE NET in Dance. I want to know, how and when i will get the NET certificate.
13th April 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Unable to download e certificate since 2011 forgotten my email id and password
21st March 2019, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE CLEARED MY NET EXAM IN JUNE 2012. I HAVE GOT MY E CERTIFICATES. WHAT ABOUT ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES. HOW CAN I GET ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES. PLEASE REPLY SOON.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?