13th September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?

Hi,
I would like to do PhD in Madras University. I want to do PhD in Mathematics. Can you please provide me the details of this course in Madras University? And how I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  3. Ph.D Mathematics from Madras University or any central University after M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  5. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  6. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  8. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  11. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  13. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  15. Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?
  16. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  17. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
27th September 2016, 04:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I would like to do PhD in Madras University. I want to do PhD in Mathematics. Can you please provide me the details of this course in Madras University? And how I can get admission?

Applications can be downloaded from the university website and submit the same for the admission to PhD in Mathematics in Madras University. Students should have obtained a Master’s Degree in Mathematics with 55% marks in the qualifying examination are eligible to do PhD in Mathematics in Madras University. The applications are available during the months of December, March, June and September every year for the admission. The admission shall be done on the basis of written test and oral test. The students are admitted in full time and part time mode. The details can be found in the university website Click Here
19th December 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?

Syllabus for entrance test in PhD mathematics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?