7th March 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in History in Calcutta University.
Please tell me the details about this.
And is there any scholarship in doing PhD?
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  3. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  4. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  5. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  6. Detailed information about scholarships available for B.Com 3rd year student of Calcutta University?
  7. Detailed information about the PhD programs offered in ICAR-JRF? Eligibility to get scholarship for PhD?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  10. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
  11. Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?
  12. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  13. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  18. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?