22nd July 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Part Time PhD being an Indian Army Serviceman in Nashik?

Hello everyone,
I am serving in Indian Army in Nashik, Maharashtra and have completed M.A. in Economics. I want to do PhD in Part Time mode in Nashik. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  2. Possibility to do Part Time PhD in Chemistry for 50 years old Goverment Serviceman who has completed M.Sc 25 years ago?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  4. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  6. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Marketing/Finance/HR course in Mumbai and Pune Universities?
  7. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  8. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  9. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  10. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  11. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  12. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  13. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  15. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  16. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  17. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in India without GATE being a M.Pharma 2nd year student?
25th July 2015, 03:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Part Time PhD being an Indian Army Serviceman in Nashik?

If you have got 55% marks in your M.A then surely you can apply for admission in PH.D without any problem. There is relaxation of 5% marks in case you belong to reserved category.

Just wait for the admission notification and apply on a prescribed format and send it to the given address. You have to face entrance exam and interview before admission. If you have 5 years of professional experience in given field then you will be exempted from entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?