4th April 2015, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in India without GATE being a M.Pharma 2nd year student?

Hi,
I am pursuing M.Pharma 2nd year. I want to pursue PhD in India whether it may be part time or full time. But I have not been qualified in GATE and every universities is asking GATE score as mandatory. How could I get over this and pursue PhD without GATE score?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in GATE/BET-JRF for study PhD to M.Sc(Zoology) 2nd year student?
  2. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  3. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  4. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Mumbai if secured 159 rank in GATE?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  7. Detailed information about GATE-PhD for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. How to Prepare for GATE from 2nd Year itself? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Science or NCBS, Bangalore for study PhD without GATE?
  10. How to prepare for GATE exam? Which subjects should I study for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year computer science student
  11. Direct PhD in Biotechnology with GATE score is possible? Colleges offering admission?
  12. How can I prepare for GATE? I have completed B.Tech 2nd year
  13. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  14. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in PhD in top institutes of India?
  15. How to do Ph.D after pursuing M.Tech electrical?
  16. Is it possible to take admission for Ph.D with GATE score?
  17. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  18. Can I get admission to study PhD in Technology in University of Cambridge through GATE?
7th April 2015, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in India without GATE being a M.Pharma 2nd year student?

If you complete M.Pharma with at least 55% marks from a recognized University then you can surely apply for admission in Ph.D in Pharmaceutical sciences. If you qualified exams like GPAT or CSIR NET then you will have good chance of getting admission in top pharmacy colleges in India.

If you don't have any of these score then also you can get admission but the quality of education will not be upto the highest level. Admission is mainly based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?