20th January 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?

hello friends
kindly send me icar jrf phd notification..
i want to apply for lifescience...........
please let me know about the notification date...
waiting for your help

10th September 2017, 12:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?

Important dates of ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Sciences are given below. ICAR has already issued official notification for filling up Junior Research Fellow posts.

>> ICAR JRF notification has been issued in the month of April, 201

>> In order to get in as JRF in ICAR, you are required to appear in an entrance examination called All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Undergraduate and Post Graduate called AIEEE UG and AIEEA PG Program.

>> As the last date of receipt of Applications is over, you may appear in next year entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?