15th August 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How to complete PhD in short time after B.Sc Physics? Steps and entrance exams available for it?

I am B.Sc Physics holder and planing to do PhD after it. Please tell me how can I complete PhD in short time? Steps and entrance exams available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  2. Steps to do PhD in Atomic and Laser Physics? Duration to complete PhD in India?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics without having a masters degree?
  4. When and where Ph.D entrance exams going to happen?
  5. Steps to do PhD in Solid Mechanics and Materials? Universities and entrance exams for it?
  6. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  7. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Physics in India?
  9. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  10. Steps to do PhD in Home Science after BA Home Science? Entrance exams available for it? -- [New]
  11. List of universities offering admission in PhD for Masters in Physics with 54.5% holder? Entrance exams to do PhD?
  12. List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Physics) in Abroad?
  13. List of entrance exams available for PhD after M.Sc Physics? How much fellowship I can get?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in Ph.D in Physics?
  15. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  17. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics for B.Sc final year student?
  18. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
4th September 2017, 02:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete PhD in short time after B.Sc Physics? Steps and entrance exams available for it?

There is no short time period or any short term course to do Ph.D. You will have to complete your Masters degree after the Bachelors degree to be eligible for Ph.D course in respective subject.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Now, before taking admission in colleges to study PhD course, you must have to appear and qualify in the UGC NET examination.
After qualifying in the examination, you can take admission in different Colleges offering Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?