30th August 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Steps to do PhD in Solid Mechanics and Materials? Universities and entrance exams for it?

I have passed B.Tech in Mechanical stream and now want to do integrated PhD in Solid Mechanics and Materials. Please tell me steps to do PhD? Universities and entrance exams for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Gujarat Technological University Ceramic Technology 1st Sem- Mechanics of Solids Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Which are the subjects for MS(Degree) in mechanical engineering in Germany university?
  4. Top colleges offering M.Tech course in Fluid Mechanics and Solid Mechanics?
  5. A.E(Assitant Engineering) Electrical papers and syllabus?
  6. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Difference between Solid Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering(Design)? What will be the career after completing M.Tech in Solid Mechanics?
  8. Solved question papers of Last 3 years for Engineering Management, Mechanics of Fluids, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. List of universities offering admission in PhD for Masters in Physics with 54.5% holder? Entrance exams to do PhD?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
  12. Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
  14. Suggested topics to do PhD after MCA? Entrance exams and universities for it?
  15. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  16. Steps to do PhD in Home Science after BA Home Science? Entrance exams available for it? -- [New]
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. How to complete PhD in short time after B.Sc Physics? Steps and entrance exams available for it?
21st September 2017, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to do PhD in Solid Mechanics and Materials? Universities and entrance exams for it?

There are several colleges that are offering this Ph.D in Solid Mechanics course. Some of the colleges are,

>> IIT Gandhi Nagar
Ph. No: 070690 38216
IIT Kanpur

>> IIT Kanpur
Ph. No: 0512 259 0151
http://www.iitk.ac.in/

>> Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Ph. No: 080 2293 2004
http://www.iisc.ac.in/

In order to do PhD in Solid Mechanics and Materials course, you are required to appear in entrance examination conducted by concerned universities/colleges. Or else, you must have secured good score in any of the following entrance examinations and they may include UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ GATE Entrance Examinations..etc.,

In order to be eligible for appearing in any of the above mentioned entrance examination, you must have completed Master's Degree. Since you are done with Bachelor's degree, you can pursue Integrated Masters Degree and Doctoral program to find better career opportunities. As per my knowledge, I suggest you to appear in GATE Entrance Examination and the above mentioned IITs offer this Integrated Master's and Doctoral Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?