20th August 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to crack CSIR NET Life Science without coaching? Helpful books and last year question papers?

how to crack csir net life science exam without coaching?which books are helpful?and plz send me last year question paper of csir net life science.

15th September 2014, 01:08 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to crack CSIR NET Life Science without coaching? Helpful books and last year question papers?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF CSIR NET LIFE SCIENCES:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of CSIR NET Life Sciences exam in this post for your reference. Do not try to mug up all the question and answers which are given in the model papers rather try to find out the pattern and type of questions which are followed in the test and prepare for them accordingly.

To know more about the CSIR exam online, visit the official website - http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR_NET_Life_Science.pdf(365.7 KB, 663 views)
File Type: pdf Life Model PAPER 2.pdf(133.1 KB, 450 views)
File Type: pdf Life Model PAPER 1.pdf(127.5 KB, 429 views)
31st December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack CSIR NET Life Science without coaching? Helpful books and last year question papers?

How do I start best preparation for Net without coaching,plz refer best books or I hv to go through research papers etc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?