23rd September 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do Integrated PhD in Zoology in Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune being a graduate of Calcutta University?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Sc. with Honours in Zoology securing about 56% of marks from University of Calcutta. Now I would like to do Integrated PhD in Zoology for which I'm ready to take admission preferably in Mumbai/Bangalore /Pune. Please advise me as to what I should do in this respect.
Your early suitable reply in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Tulika Bhattacharya

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course to B.Sc graduate in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore?
  2. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  3. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  4. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  8. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  9. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  10. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  12. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  13. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  14. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  15. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  16. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  17. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  18. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?