23rd January 2022, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism?

I have done my MA Mass communication and journalism with 56% in correspondence and MPHIL i journalism and mass communication with 56% in correspondence in madurai kamaraj university Tamil nadu. Now i want to do Phd in Mass communication and journalism in part time. Please guide me

25th January 2022, 06:14 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to do part time PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism?

How to do a part-time Ph.D. in Mass Communication and Journalism?

You must have completed your post-graduation in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized university.

They should also have a minimum percentage of 55% to pursue a Ph.D.

There is no age barrier to pursuing this course.
26th January 2022, 05:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The course offers theoretical and methodological knowledge, greater insights and in depth research in this profession.
The admission is based on the performance in the written entrance exam and interview.

Some of the famous Universities that offer full /part time PhD
Aligarh Muslim University

Andhra University
Vishakhapattanam

NIMS University
Jaipur

Sharda University
Greater Noida

University of Madras
Chennai

Masters degree in related field is required.
Good and admirable academic record

Those who have cleared any of the
National entrance exam like UGC/CSIR/NET etc are exempted from university level entrance exam
27th January 2022, 03:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To do a part-time PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism a candidate must have passed a post-graduation in the related field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by an interview. There are numerous universities that offer PhD Part-time and some of them are given below.

1. University of Madras, Chennai
2. Periyar University, Tamil Nadu
3. SRM Institute of Science and Technology
4. Thiru-Vi-Ka Government Arts College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?