24th May 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in full time PhD if done part time MS from IITs?

Hi sir, If I've done part time MS from any of the IITs , is it possible for me to do Phd in the full time mode or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  3. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  4. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  5. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  6. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  7. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics part time or full time?
  9. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  10. How to do Ph.D through part time in Chennai?
  11. List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?
  12. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry
  13. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  14. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  15. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  16. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do after B.Tech? How can i get information about the exam?
  18. How can I apply to study part time/full time PhD being a Pharmacy Lecturer
16th June 2016, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in full time PhD if done part time MS from IITs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, If I've done part time MS from any of the IITs , is it possible for me to do Phd in the full time mode or not?
You have done MS course from IIT's through distance mode, So you are eligible for Ph.D course in regular mode.

But your MS marks must be above 55%.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?