3rd November 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligiblity to study Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry at IISER, Kolkata? In which entrance exam I will have to appear? When the application form will be released?

hello
can i do phd on chemistry(inorganic)from iiser kolkata?
if yes, then when i get application form and
what entrance exam for it?????
please reply as soon as possible

31st January 2015, 06:52 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligiblity to study Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry at IISER, Kolkata? In which entrance exam I will have to appear? When the application form will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
can i do phd on chemistry(inorganic)from iiser kolkata?
if yes, then when i get application form and
what entrance exam for it?????
please reply as soon as possible

Admission to a PhD in Inorganic Chemistry shall be open to candidates who have passed Master degree in relevant specialization with not less than 55% marks in the aggregate from a recognized university,

The selection will be based on the entrance exam organized by ISER, Kolkata. However, those candidates who have passed UGC NET exam can directly eligible to get admission for PhD course.

The admission notification PhD in Inorganic Chemistry will be released during the month of April/May. The important notification regarding PhD course will be updated in Official website of ISER, Kolkata.

Contact Details:

Indian Institute of Science Education And Research Kolkata
Mohanpur - 741 246,
West Bengal, India
www.iiserkol.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?