18th November 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD after Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance?

Hello sir, I am pursuing Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance and after it want to do PhD. Please tell what should I do for it?

18th November 2017, 11:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PhD after Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance?

Sorry to inform you that you can not apply for PhD course after completion of Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance as because it is mandatory for a candidate to have completed masters degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from any recognized university to be eligible for PhD course in the respective stream.
Candidates have to appear and qualify in UGC NET/CSIR exam in order to get admission for PhD course in the relevant discipline.
20th November 2017, 11:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD after Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance?

You cannot apply for Ph.D course at this instant after the completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance.
To do Ph.D in the above mentioned stream, you must have to complete your Masters degree course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Pharmacy or in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the above mentioned stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?