4th January 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Post Graduate Dploma in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance?

I am a B.D.S student and want to know syllabus for post graduate diploma in clinical research and pharmacovigilance So tell me syllabus for post graduate diploma in clinical research for B.D.S student

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  2. What is better to do after B.Pharm?
  3. Which are the jobs in related field? Where should I apply for clinical data management, Pharmacovigilance jobs in Chennai?
  4. Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?
  5. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  6. Date of Entrance Exam and Syllabus for Post Graduation in Clinical Research?
  7. Can I get admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research having done BHMS with 68%? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Clinical Research? I which field I should make career in Chemistry?
  9. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  10. Exam to appear for the post of drug inspector in maharashtra
  11. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  12. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  13. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  15. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  16. Can I get good Jobs if I do B-Pharmacy course from a Private Institute?
  17. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  18. Syllabus for basic and clinical sciences for All India Dental post graduate entrance exam?
19th January 2014, 09:48 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for Post Graduate Dploma in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance?

Syllabus for Post Graduate diploma in Clinical Research :-
  • Patent and Intellectual property rights
  • Research Methodology
  • Basics of Clinical Research
  • Pharmacokinetics
  • clinical trials: Design and regulations
  • Biological evaluation of drugs
  • Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology
  • Dissertation
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PG diploma in Clinical Research syllabus CBCS.pdf(263.6 KB, 138 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?