10th February 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Regulatory Affairs? List of colleges for it?

I am B.Sc Clinical Research student and after completion of it want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Regulatory Affairs. Please send me details about this course with college list?

11th February 2018, 11:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Regulatory Affairs? List of colleges for it?

Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs:

The basic educational qualification required to do this Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research and Regulatory affairs is as follows.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is B.Sc or M.Sc (All streams of Life Science) or MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MDS/ BDS/ MD/ MBBS/ BHMS/ Nursing..etc., from a recognized university.

>> The duration of this Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs is 2 years.

>> There are several colleges that are offering this course, they are

@ Jadavpur University
http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_fil...1306935236.pdf

@ CMJ University, Meghalaya
Ph. No: 0364 250 0631

@ ICRI, Maharashtra
Ph. No: 084339 88671

@ NIMS Hyderabad..etc.,
Ph. No: 040 2348 9000
12th February 2018, 10:55 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Regulatory Affairs? List of colleges for it?

Details Regarding Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs Course:-
  • Post graduate diploma in clinical research and regulatory affairs deals with the study of clinical research and drug regulatory affairs and also strengthens the skill, knowledge regarding professional clinical research and drug regulatory affairs.
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in clinical research and regulatory affairs is B.Pharma, M.Pharma, BAMS,BHMS,BUMS, MBBS , B.Vsc, BDS, BPT from recognized institute.
  • Duration of post graduate diploma in clinical research and regulatory affairs is 1 year.
  • Major subjects to be studied for PG diploma course in clinical research and regulatory affairs are Introduction to clinical research, Pharmacology and drug development, Ethics and guidelines in clinical research, Regulation in clinical research and drug regulation, Clinical trial management, Clinical data management and biostatistics etc.
  • After having PG diploma in clinical research and drug regulatory affairs applicant can apply for job in employment areas like Medical labs, Research labs, Public and private hospitals, Defence services, educational institutes etc.

List of Institutes Offer PG Diploma Course in Clinical Research and Drug Regulatory Affairs:-
  1. Institute of Clinical Research India, Maharashtra
  2. Gyan Vikas Institute of IT and Management, Delhi
  3. Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Gujarat
  4. CMJ University, Meghalaya
  5. College of Commerce, Arts and Science, Bihar
  6. Clinical Research Education and Management Academy, Utter Pradesh
  7. Chitkara University, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?