13th October 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for IGNOU Integrated M.Sc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics course?

Hi,
I have done B.Sc Physics Honours and I want to study program of "Integrated M.Sc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics", run by IGNOU. Can you please tell me how can I get admission?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
29th May 2016, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for IGNOU Integrated M.Sc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done B.Sc Physics Honours and I want to study program of "Integrated M.Sc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics", run by IGNOU. Can you please tell me how can I get admission?
With Regards-
To pursue for M.Sc – PhD in Physics and Astro Physics is a pass in B.Sc in Mathematics/Physics or BE/B Tech in Applied Physics/Radio Physics and Electronics/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university. The minimum age limit is 24 years and there is no upper age limit to do the course. The M.Sc duration is Two years. There will be an entrance test and interview for the admission. It is a regular course; you have to attend the class. The Indian Institute of Astrophysics will release the notifications in the month of September every year.

- Official website - Official website.
22nd January 2017, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for IGNOU Integrated M.Sc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics course?

Sir/mam i have passed B. Sc. Maths/physics with 56%marks in 2015. May I take admission in M. sc PhD(AP)., but I live in farrukhabad and teaching here there is no study centre nearest is bareilly. So please give a helpful suggestion for it.
5th July 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do integrated msc phd in distance, I have completed bsc in physics. Which college or which entrance should i appear
27th July 2019, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do integrated msc PhD in astrophysics ,I have completed b.tech in cse. Please replay
26th June 2021, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc maths from IGNOU and bsc physics from other open university like Madras open university,annamalay open university etc at same time please reply.thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?